Official website: http://www.crowfall.com
Link to Kickstarter page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/crowfall/crowfall-throne-war-pc-mmo
Crowfall is an upcoming MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game) developed by ArtCraft Entertainment. Crowfall is a PVP (Player versus Player) open-world game described as a “Throne War Simulator”. ArtCraft Entertainment ran a hugely successful Kickstarter campaign which ended March 26th, 2015.
I joined ArtCraft in the summer of 2016 as a Gameplay Programmer intern. I was offered a full-time position at the end of the internship and have been working on the project ever since.
Here are some of my responsibilities at ACE:
• Wrote client and server components for new gameplay systems in C#/Node JS
• Created tools to improve art and animator workflow, wrote data exporters and object inspectors
• Implemented UIs for navigation and menu systems
• Implemented a web socket based chat system, integrated 3rd party solutions and worked on social features
• Worked on Metrics reporting for game events
• Provided support for audio feature requests
• Added new features to the AI system and prototyped new NPCs with designers
• Fixed bugs related to powers, VFX and gameplay systems
• Implemented player HUD improvements